I'm a Scrap-a-holic. I have 2 kids, 3 grandbabies, and I married my best friend on June 7, 2011. I love scrapbooking, but also have other crafting passions, like sewing and quilting, crochet, and watercolor painting. I have a part-time job at Archiver's, more for the employee discount than for the paycheck. I love teaching other people about Scrapbooking and about new techniques and tools.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sunflowers/Daisies

I love these flowers. They can be sunflowers or daisies, depending on the thread you use. And they're super simple. Use 2 colors.

With color 1, chain 5, slip stitch in first chain to form circle. Chain 3. Work 15 double crochet in circle. Slip stitch in top of beginning chain 3. Fasten off.

Join color 2 in any dc. Chain 1. Work petals around as follows:

Single crochet in dc below. Chain 10.

Last petal - slip stitch in first sc. Fasten off.

No comments:

Post a Comment