I'm a Scrap-a-holic. I have 2 kids, 3 grandbabies, and I married my best friend on June 7, 2011. I love scrapbooking, but also have other crafting passions, like sewing and quilting, crochet, and watercolor painting. I have a part-time job at Archiver's, more for the employee discount than for the paycheck. I love teaching other people about Scrapbooking and about new techniques and tools.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Crochet Flowers

Ok, so I'm noticing more and more crochet flowers for sale in the Scrap world. And they're CRAZY expensive. So I'm gonna post directions for my friends to make their own. If you crochet, here are the directions for the smallest 5-petal flower:

Chain 5; slip stitch in first chain to form circle.

Work 5 petals in circle as follows:

Chain 2, 3 double crochet, ch 2, slip stitch in circle.

Fasten off.

No comments:

Post a Comment