I'm a Scrap-a-holic. I have 2 kids, 3 grandbabies, and I married my best friend on June 7, 2011. I love scrapbooking, but also have other crafting passions, like sewing and quilting, crochet, and watercolor painting. I have a part-time job at Archiver's, more for the employee discount than for the paycheck. I love teaching other people about Scrapbooking and about new techniques and tools.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

20 days & counting

Well, we're down to the wire now. Bryan & I leave for Reno in 16 days for his annual National Bowling Tournament. His best friend Dennis and his wife, my friend, Patty, are going with us. Bryan's parents are also going. Dennis & Bryan's Dad are bowling with him. His sister is flying out on Monday. We get married on Tuesday, while we're there. A sweet little wedding chapel called The Antique Angel. We're getting married in a gazebo by the river. That's June 7, 2011. 20 days from now. So excited. It took me so long to find the man who satisfies my EVERY need - physical, emotional, intellectual. All my life I dreamed of what I wanted in a man. My last 2 husbands were "settle" marriages. They were what was available. This time, it's for real. He meets everything on my "checklist". I'm so happy and excited. True likes him. That's a good thing. Heather's on the fence, but that's cuz I'm not as close to home for her. Mom didn't kill him at Christmas and actually said he's ok. Those are really the only people I care about liking, or at least, accepting him. 20 days. And I don't have my wedding clothes picked out yet. Well, I picked them out, but when I ordered them, they were out of stock. Gonna try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment