I'm a Scrap-a-holic. I have 2 kids, 3 grandbabies, and I married my best friend on June 7, 2011. I love scrapbooking, but also have other crafting passions, like sewing and quilting, crochet, and watercolor painting. I have a part-time job at Archiver's, more for the employee discount than for the paycheck. I love teaching other people about Scrapbooking and about new techniques and tools.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Large flower

Here are the directions for the larger 6-petal flower. Adorable with a button in the middle.

Chain 4, slip stitch in first chain to form circle. Chain 5. In circle, work (double crochet, chain 2) 5 times. Slip stitch in third chain of starting chain. You should have 6 "loops" in your starting circle.

Work 6 petals as follows:

Chain 2. In chain 2 space below, work 4 double crochet, chain 2, single crochet in double crochet below.

On last petal, finish with chain 2, slip stitch in first single crochet. Fasten off.

No comments:

Post a Comment