I'm a Scrap-a-holic. I have 2 kids, 3 grandbabies, and I married my best friend on June 7, 2011. I love scrapbooking, but also have other crafting passions, like sewing and quilting, crochet, and watercolor painting. I have a part-time job at Archiver's, more for the employee discount than for the paycheck. I love teaching other people about Scrapbooking and about new techniques and tools.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Medium 5-petal flower

So here are the crochet directions for another flower. This one is a little larger than the small one, so you get a matching set.

Chain 5, slip stitch in first chain  to form circle. Chain 1. Work 20 single crochet in circle. Slip stitch in first sc.

Work 5 petals as follows:

Chain 3, (2 double crochet in next SC) two times. Chain 3, sc in next sc.

On last petal, chain 3, slip stitch in first SC. Fasten off.


No comments:

Post a Comment