I'm a Scrap-a-holic. I have 2 kids, 3 grandbabies, and I married my best friend on June 7, 2011. I love scrapbooking, but also have other crafting passions, like sewing and quilting, crochet, and watercolor painting. I have a part-time job at Archiver's, more for the employee discount than for the paycheck. I love teaching other people about Scrapbooking and about new techniques and tools.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I really hate how the post go backward, so for the next book I'll start at the end and post toward the front. Next book, Disney.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie...thanks for posting a PM. You did a wonderful job on this book for Nathan!!

    I haven't forgot about the *midnight owls*! Still in Ohio on vacation till the 25th.

    Have a great week!

    ttyl,
    Jeanne(Lee)

    ReplyDelete