I'm a Scrap-a-holic. I have 2 kids, 3 grandbabies, and I married my best friend on June 7, 2011. I love scrapbooking, but also have other crafting passions, like sewing and quilting, crochet, and watercolor painting. I have a part-time job at Archiver's, more for the employee discount than for the paycheck. I love teaching other people about Scrapbooking and about new techniques and tools.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Boy & A Box


Ok. So I took a picture (very poor quality I might add) of one of my latest layouts, to try and get it to post here so I can start getting some of my work on line for you. This is my grandson at 9 months old, playing with some cardboard boxes I had laying around. He played with these longer than he plays with his toys.

1 comment:

  1. You can't tell by the picture, but this layout was done with different colors and thicknesses of chipboard/cardboard, 1/2 piece of gray cardstock, and 1/2 piece of patterned paper. I love the raw "box" look.

    ReplyDelete